Anriya Watches from Milan

I live in a time where I am perplexed on a daily basis. What confounds me today are these timepieces I have had for awhile. They are made by a company out of Milan, Italy that goes by the name Anriya.

Anriya gold satin rectangular watches

Now what the company recommends as a list price is $249 for a his and her set. These are nice watches to be sure but the $249 is a bit steep. After I purchased these sets I did some research and discovered that these are dependable watches that are comparable to an upscale Timex or Casio watch. They are nice looking time pieces and for the price are a real bargain.

Even if you aren’t looking for a his watch or a hers. The price for the set is worth the price of one.  Which brings me to my bewilderment. Over the course of the last 18 months I have sold 4 out of my original 8 sets. I really thought these would have sold out long ago.

Anriya Black Face gold round watches

Maybe the market became flooded with them. When I purchased my 8 sets the seller had over one thousand sets to sell that he had purchased from a liquidation sale. Regardless of the reason I’d appreciate it if you took a look at these and tell me what you think the reason is I haven’t sold them. I’m not asking you to buy them (although I wouldn’t turn you down). My main reason is to discover what I have missed. Is it that I am not presenting them to people interested in these types of watches or is it that the watches just aren’t interesting even at the prices they are listed for?

Anriya White Face silver rectangular watches

Any suggestions or help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Anriya White Face gold round watches

Ciao :-)

PS: if you have an interest in Disney Watches I have some here that might interest you. Thanks!

This entry was posted in Watches and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Anriya Watches from Milan

1. embeers says:

I just received the black face and gold round watches as a free gift for attending a time share presentation. And was wondering what their real value is. They probably aren't selling because they look like old fashioned wrist watches. As the title on the box says vintage collection. Back of watch also says case, dial and band made in China . They look cheap. And definitely not worth the Manufacturer suggested price of $249.00.

2. Sue Phillips says:

I purchased two of these sets at an auction. Paid $5. for one and $8 for the other. Both had price listed at $249 which would be way overpriced. Anyone know the true value of these?

• jimthomasson says:

That\’s great Sue! From What I have observed the real price on these watches is in the $18 to $20 range. I purchased a dozen sets from a liquidator about two years ago. He was selling approximatyely 2,000 sets at the time.

• Fabric Floozy says:

There may be a high end company in Italy by that name, but the one I got at a time share presentation has a sticker on the bottom of the box, in small print, that says, "Made in China." You can get the his-her sets on the internet for $9.00. They are cheap imitations. I don't think the band is real leather, but so far mine keeps good time. I hope you didn't get scammed. Buyer beware!

3. Arpie says:

I got mine from an inheritance, but from looking around on the web you can get them for $5.00 ea. on ebay, $10.00 at walmart, but mines been sitting in my jewel box for 6 months and still ticking and keeping time. Makes me think its a good watch!!

4. Watches says:

Thanks for info of such watches.

5. I visit to the store and always these kinds of watches collection make me happy. All the range of watches is available on very cheap price so don't waste your money and buy the watch according to your own choice or desire.

6. James says:

hey probably aren't selling because they look like old fashioned wrist watches, well I would like to know the prices od Anriya White Face gold round watches??

rolex watches

• jimthomasson says:

Hi James, you're right about the looking old fashioned. I sold 8 or 9 sets about 4 years ago. The going rate seems to be about $10.00 per set nowadays. I'm amazed how many people still ask about them. they must have flooded the market 5 years back.

7. Petter says:

I have a set of new his and her Anriya watches ,black wristbands,gold facing, these both are awesome.

Diamond Watch For Men

8. Eve says:

I relieved the black face Milan watch as a gift. I’ve had it for over 20 years. Just got the battery put in and it’s ticking like brand new. The strap are real leather and the background has grey rectangles inlay design. Not like what I see what out there.. I’m thinking this is an original. I would like to know how much this one cost too…